http://s3.uploads.ru/t/yTIr0.jpg

Голливуд

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Голливуд » Мультфильмы » Flux

Flux

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

I seriously love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my own personal blog and would like to learn where you got this from or what the theme is named. Cheers!

I think that what you composed was actually very logical. However, what about this? suppose you composed a catchier post title? I ain't suggesting your content isn't good, however what if you added a title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little vanilla. You could look at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create article titles to grab people to open the links. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab people excited about everything've written. Just my opinion, it could make your website a little livelier.

Outstanding quest there. What occurred after? Take care!

Awesome blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thanks!

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Вы здесь » Голливуд » Мультфильмы » Flux

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно